PolarEdge’s services range from graphic design, illustration, CMS web design development, interactive flash technologies, e-commerce solutions, custom programming, multimedia presentations and desktop publishing services.
I offer personalized attention and quality work to a variety of of clients, including musicians, artists, web startups, small business owners and non-profit organizations. At PolarEdge, I don’t settle for the ordinary and make a continuous effort to stay on the cutting edge of web, identity, and print media development.
Website Design & Development …
Deciding which web development company or developer to trust with your project is not an easy task. I enjoy helping small businesses establish or improve their image and web presence. Whether your company is large or small, I only take on so many projects at once, and will always have the time, expertise, and creativity to be an integral part of your web marketing solution.
Being a small business and freelancer, I know that time-lines and budgets are important and not optional guideline to follow. I respect your time and your budget. I don’t want to re-invent the wheel for every website design project, and always leverage open source technology and solutions whenever appropriate to keep your costs low. If you have any questions, view the portfolio and please feel free to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you.
Learn what you can expect in your site...
- Great, fast loading, modern design
- Open-source CMS (content management system) to easily edit your website
- Basic search engine optimization to help you rank better
- Site map to help visitors find what they are looking for
- User friendly/Search engine friendly navigation menu
- Email/information request forms to allow visitor feedback and inquiries
- Free minor changes for two weeks following launch of new site
- Ongoing support for questions and issues
- Flash, video and interactive expertise to make make any idea a reality.
My core design clientele are looking for website design and development results on a daily basis. I’ve branched out to offer other services and do them well to help them reach their goals. However, my main purpose always has been and will continue to be website design within a complete brand identity. PolarEdge started from an idea, grew in to a purpose, became a goal, and then a reality. In that journey, I’ve helped many businesses and individuals along a similar path, and met a lot of great people in the process.
Graphic, pagination & print work …
PolarEdge has an abundance of commercial, corporate and product design experience. There are very few projects that I could classify as “over my head.” As a result of this combined expertise in the field of graphic design I have had the ability to work with a wide range of clients to produce highly creative brochure designs, intensive page pagination projects, stationery, leaflets and presentation folders…basically anything you can think of.
Take a look at the work designed for my clients in the pagination and advertising portfolios.
Learn more about the graphic design services...
Creating, planning or just deciding on your marketing collateral can feel like a daunting process. With so many production techniques and a huge choice of potential suppliers, the scope for getting things wrong is almost unlimited. I enjoy taking time to explain all of your options and guide you from start to finish through the design and print process. I take pride in offering the same exemplary levels of service to all of my clients – large or small.
- When you absolutely need to impress … I tend go the past that “extra mile” to create you a unique concept that works to best display the services or products you offer.
- I can pick up the ball at any stage … So if you already have a designer but need some “help” or just a fresh idea, templates or need to recreate an existing printed product I am more than ample to help here too.
- Bringing your ideas to life … My commitment to customer service doesn’t stop with early-stage advice and guidance. Plain and printed samples help you imagine how your design will translate to finished product. Made-up dummies and digital proofs help to bring that process to life. Sometimes you need to be able to touch and feel a product during the design phase of a project – I can help make that happen.
- The devils in the detail … My clients trust me to present their brands consistently – particularly those working in industries where representation is critical: fashion, entertainment and photography, for example.
Logo & Identity …
Creating a visually appealing, distinctive look is more important than ever before in today’s business climate. Often, the business that is branded well has the edge when it comes time for a customer to make a decision to purchase. I believe in creating simple, yet artistic brands that promote unity throughout all of your web and print media, leaving a lasting impression on your customers. Please don’t hesitate to take a look at the logo gallery, and drop me an email to learn more.